We hope you'll enjoy this small (but mighty) update with lots of changes to improve the usability and make it easier for you to find your way around the app. Our UK and Euro-based users will be especially pleased to hear that starting today, the currency symbol in Runn can be customized. Say hello to the pound and euro everyone!
If you like what you see and want to take Runn for a spin, sign-up for a free trial.
Starting today, you can configure your currency symbol in Runn. Head over to Account Settings to change your currency symbol from the default dollar to pounds or euro.
Keep "tabs" on your people
We've done some spring cleaning on the person dashboard pages and information is now organized into tabs:
- Time off has been separated into past and future time off.
- We've also split out a person's current and previous work so it's easier for you to find what you are looking for.
Our charts got a spring cleaning too:
- You'll notice that you can now select the chart you want to look at from a drop-down. Choose between your company's workload, people costs, project billings and gross project profits.
- We've added additional info to the pop-up that comes up when you hover over a data point on the workload charts. Not only will you see capacity and workload in hours, we also translate those hours into billing and show you how much money you could make on any given day.
- And last but not least, we added an "all roles" view to the workload charts so you can keep tabs of the general health of your business.
Other changes and bug fixes:
- We moved Delete and Archive functionality to within the Edit forms.
- When selecting a default role cost on a person's contract, we now show you what that cost is. Handy, eh ;)
- We update page titles for People and Project dashboard pages.
- We improved the consistency of form widths and avatars across the app.